Monday, October 4, 2010

Time

It is already October and the cooler air has arrived even in the south-for a couple of days this week before the warm weather returns. Isn't fall beautiful, with all the leaves changing color? It gives me a pep in my step, maybe because I am not sweating or trying to catch my breath in the heavy humid air. It makes walking the dog much easier and even she has more energy and wants to move more quickly. You would think that my crafting would also move along more quickly, but alas that is not the case. Going away for a week on vacation doesn't help either and then I am going where it is hot again. Oh well, when I get back, I know that there will be some beautiful shawls and sweaters waiting for my creative genius. Enjoy the coolness of fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment