Wednesday, March 16, 2011

bees, hive, live...


CREATURED OBJECTS by me :)
well, since our blog has been neglected...and no sweaters seem to be flying about this winter, I thought I'd take a little tangent to share some photos of what's on my mind.

Here are a few of my ceramic cups, which are all over our home. When we have a dinner party, we fill the dining table with an army of large, medium, small and in btwn sized vessels to tempt guests with drinks, appetizers, condiments, candies or dessert. When people ask why I don't sell them, I simply tell them that I'm getting there...but for now I enjoy the growing army.

I have always loved personified and 'creatured' functional objects- maybe so I don't ever get lonely. My dear friends Larry and Daniel sometimes indulge this fascination of mine, as they are likely some of the cause of it! :)


sending love...

1 comment: